ING KiDS ROCK San Antonio 201311/16/13
Kids, Get Ready To Rock!
- Date: Saturday, November 16th, 2013
- Location: TBD
- Race Schedule
6th & 7th: 8:30 am
5th: 8:40 am
4th: 8:50 am
3rd: 9:05 am
2nd: 9:20 am
1st: 9:35 am
K (1/2 mile): 9:50 am
Kids can be part of the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon & 1/2 Marathon race weekend excitement by participating in the ING KiDS ROCK San Antonio Powered by San Antonio Sports. ING KiDS ROCK, is a non-timed, non-competitive event for children in grades K – 7! Kids can become marathon finishers on race day by completing a cumulative marathon training program in the weeks leading up to the race. Or, they can simply choose to run the 1-mile course on race day.
Run with your Friends
School/Team registration is now open. There is no additional fee to be a team, however you need a minimum of 10 registered participants to be considered a team in our registration system. Being an official ING KiDS ROCK Team allows your team name to be listed in our registration system and allows you to pick-up your student’s race numbers and t-shirts. Please complete the online Intent To Form a Team Application.
There are three ways to register for an ING KiDS ROCK event:
- Individual/School Paid Registration:
– Entry fee: $25 prior to race weekend
- Expo registration: $30 (Friday, November 15th)
- Entry fee Includes: Official ING Run For Something Better Training Guide, ING Kids Rockin’ Race T-shirt, Official Race Number, Colorful Finisher’s Medal, Goodie Bag, Post-Race Refreshments and admission into the San Antonio Zoo. Paper entries accepted until (November 10th) or sell out. Online registration available until (November 4) or sell out. Race day registration is NOT available. All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.*Parents and/or Chaperones may choose to run with their kids, but do NOT need to register.
School Scholarship Information School Scholarship Program:
Apply for Scholarship
ING KiDS ROCK and ING Run For Something Better (IRFSB) want to give back to schools in the communities where programs exist by extending scholarships to ING KiDS ROCK events for schools in need. Your school may qualify for a scholarship if it meets the requirements.
School Fundraising Information
School Fundraising Program – if your school does not meet the School Scholarship Program requirements and still seeks student assistance, you can apply to participate in a healthy fundraising program. Students can raise funds to support their miles accumulated by participating in the ING Run For Something Better Training program and earn their way to an ING KiDS ROCK event. Find out if your schoolmeets the requirements.
Interested? Download the Entry Form!
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and entries are NON-TRANSFERABLE. No exceptions. Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. You may not give or sell your race number to anyone else. You also may not transfer your application to the following year or to another Competitor Group event.
Health & Fitness Expo
No race experience is complete without a visit to the Health & Fitness Expo the site of the Race Number and t-shirt pick up. Spend time visiting the vendors as they hand out free samples, feature new products and offer discounts valid for attendees only.
- Date/ time – Friday, November 15th / Time: 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Location – TBD
- Begins: Nov 16, 2013
- Ends: Nov 16, 2013
TBD, San Antonio, TX, US