Coaches, Kids, Parents.........we're always getting asked "How do I get in Youth Runner Magazine?" OR "How may I get one of my athletes some recognition?"
It's easier than you may think. Here's how to get the ball rolling:
1. email us here... email@example.com
2. Name of your team or the athlete
3. Accomplishments or what your idea is for the website or magazine
4. Send Photos. If they are "print quality" your story may get consideration in the magazine. If not it will only be considered for the website.
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS FOR PRINT:
Hi Resolution....that means right out of your camera with NO compressing and NO resizing.
USE OUR UPLOADER for these large files...NO email please
5. Followup within a few days to make sure we received.
IDEAS to get you started may be:
-Your kid participated in their first track meet.
-Broke a meet record
-Best turn out at your track meet ever
-Special interest story
-Random pictures of your team
-If it's important for you it will likely work for us.
So....what are you waiting for? We'll be watching.
Thanks....The Crew at Youth Runner Magazine